Saturday, June 25, 2016

SUMMER FREEBIES #1

By now, most of you are out of school for the summer! Yeah!!!  We got out before Memorial Day, but my schedule has still been busy.  We started our summer with a beach vacation, which was awesome, and very much needed!   My summer has been packed with kid camps, dental visits, kids' sports physicals, and Vacation Bible School, but all that just ended for the most part.  Now it's time for what I've truly been waiting on... the "lazy days of summer"!  I really just want to lie by the pool and read a good book for days on end!  (without guilt!!!)  How 'bout you?

This float is calling my name!

I do have a few things on my plate to accomplish "at my leisure".

1. Experiment with some new food dishes.  I love watching The Pioneer Woman and Trish Yearwood, and there are so many great dishes I want to try!  I've included the links in the names below the pics in case you want to give them a try as well.  Yum!!!


2. Clean out the playroom. (my least favorite, but most needed item)

3. Make new products for my classroom.  This is what I do when I don't want to get up an clean the house, but still I can look like I'm doing important work in the eyes of my family.  Ha. Ha.

A new item I've been working on was inspired by the movie, Finding Dory, which was great!!  If you haven't seen the movie yet, it's great for the whole family.  I am in the process of making this math center for students to match ten frames with the numerals they represent.  My kiddos will love the fish theme!  Here's a sneak peak!



If you have iPads or other such devices in your classroom, you will definitely want to check out my Back to School QR Codes!  Simply print and laminate and your kiddos will have access to 20 great back to school stories, read aloud to them.  Most have the words visible so they can read along as well.  I've used safe share so that students won't be exposed to unwanted advertisements.  You won't want to miss this.  Just think... access to 20 stories for the cost of one book!  



Summer Freebie #1

Here are some Back to School Bookmarks I've just updated, that you can pick up for FREE.  Print and laminate.  They'll make a nice welcome on the first day of school.  One set is black and white if you think your kiddos will want to color them (laminate after coloring).

 


I hope you have a restful summer!  Check back soon for more SUMMER FREEBIES!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...