Saturday, January 21, 2017

100th Day of School 2017

What are you doing on the 100th Day of School?

So our 100th Day of School this year is on Monday.  Normally,  I'd be already to go.  However, I've been sick with the flu for a whole week!  I don't have to tell you how behind I feel right now!  I had to have a friend send home the 100th day letter to my parents earlier this week.  I get parents to donate the various items we need for our awesome 100th Day Snack.  So tomorrow (on Sunday, I can't believe it!),  I'm headed to school to  see what my parents sent in so that I can see what else I need to purchase in order to fill in the gaps.


I will also be cutting paper for our 100th Day Crowns as well.  I need to go to Walmart to pick up new ink cartridges so that I can print the headers that go on our crowns.



These are pictures from last year's 100th day of school.  If you want to read more about what we did last year, click here.

I'll come back after Monday, and post some new pics of what we do this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...