Sunday, February 21, 2016

The Sunday Scoop

Hello everyone.  I'm linking up with The Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop.  I've spent my Sunday afternoon finishing laundry, shooting hoops with my own children, and relaxing in front of the TV a bit.  Looking at the week ahead, here are a few things on my plate. 

If you have not thought about Read Across America day yet, it's right around the corner.  You know... Dr. Seuss's birthday!   To make sure all of my kiddos have access to plenty of Dr. Seuss books, in addition the traditional ones I have in my classroom library, I've made a set of QR codes for 20 of Dr. Seuss's favorites books.  If you want a set, click on the title or image below.  Simply print, and scan with a device that has a QR code reader.  You can download those from free from the App Store.  






What was your favorite Dr, Seuss book as a kid and why, or even now?  I'd love to hear your thoughts in the comment section below.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan! I found your blog through the "Sunday Scoop" link-up. I love your blog...I used to teach first grade but am currently teaching third grade. I hope you were able to take a walk today! It was beautiful weather out (I am in CT). Have a good week!

    Meredith
    1, 2, Eyes on You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you Meredith! I'm afraid I still didn't get that walk. My sixth-grader needed me to pull pictures and charts of Neptune off the internet to print for a class project, and then we studied for a test... "A Mother's work is never done!" (Maybe a walk today, I hope, I hope, I hope! LOL)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...